A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Exaire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Exaire is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Exaire
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Exaire Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Exaire has 4 hospital affiliations:
- OU Medical Center
- Children's Hospital Of Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Emilio Exaire MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jose E. Exaire practice?
- Dr. Jose Exaire has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Exaire practices Cardiology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Cardiologists.