Dr. Jose Castaneda Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Jose Castaneda?

Mrs

Posted on December 21st, 2015

He is the best ever. Very caring, been with him almost 25 years. After God, he is the reasons I have my two children. He is awesome

Posted on September 17th, 2015

Dr. Castañeda is the best dr. he is very caring and understand your situation. he deliver my 3 kids by c-section and love the worked he did. i live 1.5 hrs away and i will never change him. thank you so much Dr. Castañeda you are amazing

FRP

Posted on February 19th, 2015

HE IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!! I have been with him for over 10 years. He is the most caring doctor I have ever had. He canceled patients just to take care me in an emergency situation. I would never change him!!!!

Posted on October 16th, 2012

Dr. Castaneda is the best Dr ever, I am with him 14 years and he delived my 3 kids, is agreat person and excellent professional, live so far from his office but I am going to see him when I need it.Thanks Dr. Castaneda for your unvaluable practice hope all Dr follow your profesionalism.

Posted on January 28th, 2009

He is the best gynecologist I have met.

quality of service has declined

Posted on September 22nd, 2008

He is always overbooked, no regards for your time will always make you wait over 45 min, old equiptment and facilities and doesn't perform any tests onsite.

CARING AND FIRM!!!

Posted on August 19th, 2008

I'VE BEEN WITH DR. CASTANEDA FOR MORE THAN 11 YEARS! HE IS THE BEST OF THE BEST AND EVERY PERSON THAT IS HIS PATIENT AGREE WITH ME THAT IN A WAY OR ANOTHER HE'S ALWAYS RIGHT. HE TREAT YOU AS FAMILY MEMBER AND NOT ANOTHER FILE. I'VE BEEN FORCE TO CHANGE HIM BECAUSE HE NOT LONGER ACEPT MY INSURANCE CARD AND THIS IS HOW I END IT HERE LOOKING FOR ANOTHER DOCTOR!!!!

Posted on September 19th, 2017