A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Diaz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Diaz, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from Universidad De Caldas, Manizales.
Dr. Diaz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose F Diaz MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jose F. Diaz practice?
- Dr. Jose Diaz has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jose Diaz practices Urology near Elmer, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgeton, NJ and Sewell, NJ.
See Elmer Urologists.