A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Diaz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Diaz, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from Universidad De Caldas, Manizales.
Dr. Diaz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Diaz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans