Dr. Jose Gutierrez MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 9 reviews

June 3rd, 2015
He's The Boss
Thanks to my doctor I was able to experience a "normal" delivery. He knew how important it was for me to have a vaginal delivery. I wanted a C-Section to be the last resource. Even though he knew he was going to be big, he allowed 4hrs to push baby out. I didn't think my baby was going to be big at all... He ended up being almost 10 whole pounds. Every time my doctor came into the room my nurse would cheer me up by telling me to show him how well I was pushing. Unfortunately my doctor always left the room with disappointment because baby didn't want to come out. Every time I made some progress he would go back up, which made things a little more difficult. My doctor went to visit me at the hospital every single day and when Jonathan was at the nursery getting his shots or getting his vitals checked, he went to visit baby as well. Word can't described how thankful I am for him and everyone who treated me and cared for me at Winnie Palmer Hospital. Everyone was so kind and genuine towards me. But everything wouldn't had been possible without my hubby's support and motivation. Honestly the best experience of my life regardless of the complications that arose after birth.

January 2nd, 2015
EXCELLENT DR, I see some reviews stating he doesn't spend time he talks to you about ur issue go on to the next patient, Inform you of good advise

January 30th, 2014
Very pleased
Dr. Gutierrez was extremely nice and did everything he could to make feel at ease. He gave me the chance to talk and explain my concerns . Overall a nice experience were I felt he wanted was to make me feel comfortable.

March 6th, 2012
Well he is very friendly but he is not a good listener he does not show any caring in terms of medical condition does not explain the situation and does not talk about plans for treatments. he sees the patient in a rush and leaves u lost without answers to most of ur questions. The staff are great and wonderful and also the environment is very comfortable

January 24th, 2012
Simply The Best
I have only been to 1 OBGYN in my life and this is the one,He has Always taken great care of me and brought my daughter into this world when I was 45.I trust this man with my life and he will never be replaced.If you want a man with true compassion,He is the doctor for you!I have seen him from 18 years old and Im 49 now.

October 18th, 2011
Name; Yessy Patient for over 3yrs
The doctor is an old doctor but that doesn't mean anything. Very experience in what he does and after my delivery I has complications and that he did a great job as well as the Winni Palmer assistant that were assisting him during my procedure. Before they put me to sleep I heard from far away those nurses assistant talking about the doctor and nothing but good compliments. Honestly, I can't complaint and yes he is not as friendly as some other young doctors but he's serious about his work I go to the Gynecologists to be treated not make fiends. Be blessed everyone out there. Humble staff and that's great =)

April 28th, 2011
He was professional, yet friendly.Overall a good experience.

November 18th, 2010
hes very rude
1st he dosent do v-bac 2nd hes rude 3erd hes older and seems very judgmental the nurses are very nice the office is nice,clean,comfortable be he is not nice

October 7th, 2009
not a good doctor
I went in for an out patient surgery and ended up dead.... Another doctor had to come in and fix his mistake and bring me back to life... I would not recommend him to anyone.