A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Perez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana.
Dr. Perez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Lee Memorial Hospital-Healthpark
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Francisco Perez MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose F. Perez practice?
- Dr. Jose Perez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jose Perez practices Internal Medicine near Cape Coral, FL.
See Cape Coral Internists.