Overall Review

December 2nd, 2016
Great listener and really cares

November 21st, 2015
Great Doctor!

November 9th, 2015
best doctor in town

August 12th, 2015
Excellent Doctor. Listens! Takes time with patient. Really knows what he'd doing!!

April 7th, 2015
Great Doctor
Dr. Polanco took care of our mom. My sister is a registered nurse and we both were very pleased with his service. He will now be my doctor of record.

January 28th, 2015
Great Doctor HORRIBLE office staff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love Dr. Polanco but I have to agree with some of the reviews. There staff could use some courses in customer service. They (the staff) seem too busy to give you the time of day. They cut you off when you are still talking and hardly ever return your phone calls. Good think I'm healthy, I feel bad for those who have to deal with the staff on a daily basis. If you are reading this Dr. Polanco's staff please try and do a better job at treading your patients with respect and attentiveness.

May 16th, 2014
Reliable, knowledgeable , and respectful
Dr. Polanco has been my PCP since I moved to the area 11 years ago. He always spends whatever time is necessary to make an accurate diagnosis (and some of my issues have been challenging) and is respectful of my opinions/beliefs regarding pharmaceuticals and diet. I'm surprised by the negative reviews of the doctor; however, I agree that the frosted screen with the "Do not knock on the glass" admonition is off-putting and the receptionist and appointment scheduler could use some lessons in customer service.

June 8th, 2012
I don't have major health problems, but when I had lower abdominal pain I tried to get an appointment. The office staff wanted to give me the appointment after one week. I said that I could not wait that long. They did not care. Waited on the phone 8 minutes (in two separate ocassions). The diagnostic results came back normal, he treated me like I was lying and like he did not believe what I was saying. I felt humilliated. If I say that I have pain, why the doctor does not want to believe it? He did not care for me.

March 21st, 2012
OTHER DRS SHOULD FOLLOW HIS EXAMPLE
I have been a patient of Dr. Polanco's since 1998, He also treated both of my parents with respect, dignity and made the last years of their lifes worthwhile and fantastic. He treated them like his own family. He is a respectable family man and and a caring, sincere professional and goes out of his way to treat you as if you are his only patient. If you wonder why sometimes you wait a little longer in the waiting room than you think you should just remember, he is actually, sincerly listening to his patients and he will do the same while you are with him. I don't know about you but I don't want to be rushed in then out. He answers any questions you have and if he doesn't have a concrete answer he will definetly research it. I rate him 10 x100. If you want a lifetime Dr. you will get that with him. He is the Best!

June 25th, 2011
Physical Therapist
Excellent doctor!

January 25th, 2011
Horrible services to patients
I recently fired this doctor due to his office personnel. They overbook or just plain out dont book you at all. It is sad when you have to physically walk into the office to schedule an appointment because your calls go unanswered. I voiced my concerns to the office staff, they booked an appointment had me wait in the foyer for 43 minutes only to say that the doctor was not going to see me because I said his practice was headed on a downward spiral. He took over another doctors practice and his practice lacks due to this. Offic staff never seems to know what is going on and are just so unprofessional.

December 1st, 2010
Requires several appointments/year while other Drs. require only annual physicals. His staff overbooks, both conditions probably to pay for his new Taj Mahal office. The staff has been unprofessional in demeanor and hides behind frosted glass--feels like I'm getting an audience with Oz. Polanco himself is very nice.