A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Ramirez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Ramirez is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Ramirez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramirez graduated from Escuela De Medicina 'Juan N. Corpas', Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Ramirez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Kaiser Fdn Hosps - Harbor City & Carson
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Fernando Ramirez MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jose F. Ramirez practice?
- Dr. Jose Ramirez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jose Ramirez practices Pediatrics near Harbor City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Gardena, CA.
See Harbor City Pediatricians.