A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Ramirez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Ramirez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Ramirez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramirez graduated from Universidad Libre De Cali. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ramirez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ramirez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 29 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jose F. Ramirez practice?
- Dr. Jose Ramirez practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Weston, FL.