A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Farias-Jimenez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Farias-Jimenez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Farias-Jimenez, MD, PA is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Farias-Jimenez graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Farias-Jimenez has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Luciano Farias-Jimenez MD and PA is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Trauma Surgery, and Transplant Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jose L. Farias-Jimenez practice?
- Dr. Jose Farias-Jimenez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jose Farias-Jimenez practices Surgery, Trauma Surgery, and Transplant Surgery near McAllen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Corpus Christi, TX.
See McAllen Surgeons.