The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jose Farias-Jimenez
Dr. Jose Farias-Jimenez, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in McAllen, TX, with other offices in McAllen, TX and McAllen, TX. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Transplant Surgery. Dr. Farias-Jimenez is affiliated with Mission Regional Medical Center, Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center and Cornerstone Hospital Houston. Dr. Farias-Jimenez has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jose Farias-Jimenez has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants....
Dr. Jose Farias-Jimenez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near McAllen, TX.
Dr. Juan Rendon Garcia
Critical Care Medicine, Trauma Surgery, General Surgery
McAllen, TX 0 mi8
Dr. Bob Saggi
McAllen, TX 0 mi23
Dr. Dino Del Pino
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
McAllen, TX 0 mi21