A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Fayad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Fayad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Fayad, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Cochlear Implantation
- Ear Cancer
- Ear Diseases
- Eardrum surgery (Tympanoplasty)
- Hearing Loss
- Middle Ear Cholesteatoma
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Fayad graduated from Universite Paul Sabatier, Toulouse.
Dr. Fayad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chapman Medical Center
- New York Presbyterian HospitalColumbia Presbyterian Center
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Natalio Fayad MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Neurotology, and Otology.
- Where does Dr. Jose N. Fayad practice?
- Dr. Jose Fayad has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jose Fayad practices Otolaryngology, Neurotology, and Otology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Los Angeles Otolaryngologists.