Learn more about Dr. Jose Fayad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Fayad is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fayad
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Fayad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Fayad, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Cochlear Implantation
- Ear Cancer
- Ear Diseases
- Eardrum surgery (Tympanoplasty)
- Hearing Loss
- Middle Ear Cholesteatoma
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Fayad graduated from Universite Paul Sabatier, Toulouse.
Dr. Fayad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chapman Medical Center
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- New York Presbyterian HospitalColumbia Presbyterian Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Natalio Fayad MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Jose N. Fayad practice?
- Dr. Jose Fayad has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Fayad practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Otolaryngologists.