A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Fernandez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fernandez
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fernandez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Fernandez, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Fernandez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Matogorda Gen Hosp
- West Oaks Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Manuel Fernandez MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose M. Fernandez practice?
- Dr. Jose Fernandez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jose Fernandez practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.