Overall Review

May 3rd, 2016
Loved him and his wife.

October 16th, 2013
Unprofessional
I would never choose this doctor again. As soon as I can find someone else to prescribe my son's medication I will never go back to Dr. Ferreira. One of the receptionist is so extremely rude I dread to call. Getting a refill is nearly impossible. I've had an incorrect diagnosis. The answering service was out when I needed it in an emergency. After expressing my concerns three times someone finally responded. The solution they came up with is I could have a nurse practitioner that I might get along with better. The attitude of the office is very unprofessional and lazy.

July 18th, 2013
Parent
I have been taking my daughter to see him since 2011 and I have not had a good experience yet. I barley ever see him but every time I go there I get a different Nurse Practioner. My daughters medical history is compex and I have to explain everything over and over. My daughter was DX by him with PDD-NOS about 1 1/2 ago and just two months ago I asked for documintaion about this to bring to my daughters IEP meeting at school and his NP told me she could not locate this info any where in her file! The she revealed some MRI results with me, my daughter has had two MRI'S so far and I was told by Dr. Ferreria that the first one was normal but his NP stated that was not entirley the case that something did show up but it was still considered normal even though it was on the high end of the scale. I feel like he is bothered by having to see patients. I think he needs a new profession!

May 30th, 2012
Would Recommend this office
At first you think this is a great office and yes we saw Dr. Ferreira, but that was it. Never saw him again, always a NP. You wait just about an hour to get called and you can wait another half hour after that. They never, I mean never return calls. Getting a prescription for a refill is just nuts!!!! It is 5 days. And you have to be on top of them, because they will tell you they never got the message. Several parents I have talked to that left that office. I am looking to transfer my kids out of this office as well.

May 28th, 2012
Caring
I feel like the doctors and the staff are wonderful with children, my daughter was afraid of doctors before she came to this office but now she does wonderful with them. He is very detailed in his assessments and makes me feel very comfortable. I would absolutely recommend this doctors office.

November 16th, 2009
Awesome and caring Doctor! You'll have to wait to see him but it is worth it.