A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Fierro-Cueto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Fierro-Cueto is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Fierro-Cueto, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fierro-Cueto graduated from Universidad De La Salle, Mexico.
Dr. Fierro-Cueto has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Maria Fierro-Cueto MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose M. Fierro-Cueto practice?
- Dr. Jose Fierro-Cueto has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jose Fierro-Cueto practices Pediatrics and Internal Medicine near Goodyear, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Goodyear Pediatricians and Goodyear Internists.