A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Florante Leyson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Florante Leyson is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leyson
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Leyson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Leyson graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Leyson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Columbus Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Florante Justiniane Leyson MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jose Florante J. Leyson practice?
- Dr. Jose Florante Leyson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Florante Leyson practices Urology near Jersey City, NJ.
See Jersey City Urologists.