Dr. Jose Fune Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jose Fune?

Not a Lyme Literate Doctor

Posted on October 5th, 2017

I saw Dr. Fune for Lyme & brought positive labs with me. Within 5 minutes, I was told the test was false positive & I don't have it. He even went as far as sending my PCP a letter THAT DAY to tell him I am not sick. Dr. Fune did retest me, & that too came back positive.. He called & told me again, that I do not have Lyme Disease. Well, I went to another Dr. who ordered additional tests.. not only did I test positive for Lyme, but also tested positive for Bartonella (co-infection). NOT A LYME LITERATE DR!

Posted on February 3rd, 2016

Horribly rude staff. Doctor only saw me after refusing to return calls to my PCP- finally, after she called over 4 times, he returned a phone call and he agreed to see me on an emergency basis...it would NOT have been an emergency if he had returned my phone calls as well, which the office failed to do. I still have to deal with them due to a PICC line they installed and no other doctor will see me now, they are horrendous Their staff acts like they are annoyed with you every time you call, and they refuse to return your phone calls. I called 5 days ago and was promised a phone call back, and never received one. I called today, and once again, got rude staff that eventually hung up on me with a promise I'd get a return phone call this time. Four hours later, i'm still waiting on that return call. I wouldn't recommend these rude people to anyone and I would rather die before being under their care again.

Posted on March 19th, 2015

I have a condition that he has never seen before. instead of listening he brushes me off.....

Posted on July 23rd, 2011

After going to specialist who couldn't properly diagnose me, I was referred to Dr. Fune who finally got it right! He spent the time to learn about me to fully understand how to diagnose me and it relieved so much stress. Thank you!

Posted on July 22nd, 2011

Very easy to talk to and compassionate.

Posted on May 10th, 2011

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A DOCTOR WITH GOOD BEDSIDE MANNER STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR. HIS PERSONALITY IS TERRIBLE.THE OFFICE IS IN DISARRAY. THEY LOST THE FAX FROM MY DOCTOR, ALSO MY BLOOD WORK. SAYING I HAD LYME DISEASE. HE GAVE ME MEDICATION FOR ONLY 2WEEKS. NOT LONG ENOUGH. I FINALLY HAD TO GO BACK TO MY ORIGINAL DOCTOR FOR MORE MEDICATION.ALSO HE DOESN'T HAVE YOU COME BACK FOR ANOTHER VISIT. WHERE HE RECEIVED HIS LISCENSE FROM I DON'T KNOW. THEY MUST HAVE GIVEN THEM OUT FOR FREE.

Posted on March 15th, 2017