A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Castellanos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Castellanos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Castellanos
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Castellanos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Castellanos, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Castellanos graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Castellanos has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Castellanos MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose Castellanos practice?
- Dr. Jose Castellanos has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Castellanos practices Family Medicine near Covina, CA.
See Covina Family Physicians.