A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Castellanos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Castellanos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Castellanos
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Castellanos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Castellanos, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Castellanos graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Castellanos has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Castellanos MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose Castellanos practice?
- Dr. Jose Castellanos has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Castellanos practices Family Medicine near Covina, CA.
See Covina Family Physicians.