A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Garcia is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Garcia, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Garcia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center At Peekskill Cortlandt
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garcia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 24 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jose Garcia practice?
Dr. Jose Garcia practices Surgery, Rheumatology, and Pediatric Rheumatology near Pembroke Pines, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Pembroke Pines Surgeons, Pembroke Pines Rheumatologists, and Pembroke Pines Pediatric Specialists.