A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Garcia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garcia
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garcia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Garcia, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Garcia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center At Peekskill Cortlandt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Gilberto Garcia MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Jose G. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Jose Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Garcia practices Rheumatology near Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Pembroke Pines Rheumatologists.