Overall Review

3.4

January 28th, 2016
Terrible Doctor. Does not care for patient. Does not follow up.Has no bedside manners. Before going to this doctor think twice before you do it. You have to wait for a long time and the office doesn't help to get the authorization for procedures and doesn't help patients. Doesn't provide physician notes on time.

August 21st, 2012
AVOID this Dr.
Refused to give me my lab results unless I paid for him to read them to me.I repeatedly requested to get copies of blood work results from QUEST and I was told that without seeing the Dr. I would not get the results.

August 4th, 2011
AVOID IF POSSIBLE
Worst doctor I have ever been to. Said nothing was wrong when he said he looked at my MRI cd. Turns out what he said was bogus and I ended up needing knee surgery. Both doctors that looked at it before another orthopedic looked at my MRI cd, said that they cannot see anything. Turns out, I had major scar tissue building up in my knee and needed to be removed. A word of advise to those that will be going to this doctor, AVOID, AVOID, AVOID.

April 20th, 2011
AVOID IF POSSIBLE
I went to this doctor as it was he was located near me because the orthopedic I went to wanted me to see Rheumatologist for my knee. He had the nerve to tell me that there was nothing wrong even after providing him with a cd of my MRI and the report from it. He said that he does not see anything that the MRI report said and that there was nothing that he could do. Also, I had an appointment with him confirmed and all and when I got there, they told me there i had no appointment and was forced to wait over 30 minutes to see him. I guess I was better off going to a different doctor.

March 18th, 2011
Highly Recomended
Very friendly staff. Easy to fit in for a last min apt. Usually wait less than 5 min in waiting room. The Dr. as well as his assistants are very thorough and knowledgeable. Takes his time with you and truly cares about your well being. If needed, he will call you back personally to discuss blood work etc. VERY GOOD DOCTOR.

October 5th, 2010
He basically told me my symptoms were all in my head because I didn't match the normal profile for any of the arthritic conditions. And because he said he'd only seen one case of the disease I thought I had. Not the best listener.

August 5th, 2010
overall the man is real professional. I took my mom there because she suffers from carpotunel syndrom. im always helping her around the house becasue she cant pick up, or open certain objects, but after seeing this man she was able rehabilitate her self back to a better state, and me and thank him for that