A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Martinez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Martinez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from Universidad De San Carlos, Guatemala. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Martinez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Regional Medical Center
- South Eastern Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Gabriel Martinez MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose G. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Jose Martinez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jose Martinez practices Internal Medicine near Louisburg, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Wake Forest, NC.
See Louisburg Internists.