A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Moreno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Moreno, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Moreno graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Moreno has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose G Moreno MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jose G. Moreno practice?
- Dr. Jose Moreno has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jose Moreno practices Urology near Pottstown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA.
See Pottstown Urologists.