A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Gallegos Moreno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Gallegos Moreno, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallegos Moreno graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Gallegos Moreno has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Gallegos Moreno MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jose Gallegos Moreno practice?
- Dr. Jose Gallegos Moreno has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jose Gallegos Moreno practices Urology near Phoenixville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pottstown, PA.
See Phoenixville Urologists.