A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Moreno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Moreno is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moreno
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Moreno Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Moreno, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Moreno graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Moreno has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose G Moreno MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jose G. Moreno practice?
- Dr. Jose Moreno has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jose Moreno practices Urology near Pottstown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA.
See Pottstown Urologists.