A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Gamez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Gamez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gamez
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Gamez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gamez graduated from Universidad De Panama.
Dr. Gamez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hialeah Hospital
- Palmetto General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Edgardo Gamez MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jose E. Gamez practice?
- Dr. Jose Gamez has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Gamez practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Hialeah, FL.
See Hialeah Psychiatrists and Hialeah Geriatric Doctors.