A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Garcia-Davalos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia-Davalos graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia.
Dr. Garcia-Davalos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Laredo
- Laredo Medical Center
- Doctor S Hospital Of Laredo
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garcia-Davalos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jose N. Garcia-Davalos practice?
Dr. Jose Garcia-Davalos practices Ophthalmology near Laredo, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kingwood, TX.
See Laredo Ophthalmologists.