Dr. Jose Garcia Gonzalez MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

September 21st, 2016
emergency surgery
I was sent directly to Dr. Garcia by an ophthalmologist who told me my left eye was in trouble. Upon arriving at Dr. Garcia's office, there was a long wait, but this was because he had been called to Lutheran General to do emergency surgery. Tests were done on me in the meantime by his staff, and when he arrived, he had what he needed. He could not have been nicer and pretty much quelled any fears I had. I needed surgery right away but I felt I was in the right hands. This was all (including surgery) on a Saturday, and he saw me and another emergency patient the next morning at his office for the follow up.

August 15th, 2016
A Five-Star Performance
I was referred to Dr. Garcia for an emergency retina reattachment surgery when there wasn't a more local doctor available to do the procedure. I was a little scared, being operated on by a doctor that I'd never met and knew nothing about, but his caring, compassionate nature put me at ease, and his insistence on personally following up with me afterwards gave me confidence in him. I would definitely recommend him if you need delicate eye surgery performed!

January 22nd, 2016
Phenomenal doctor
Dr garcia gonzales is a wonderful doctor who cares for my daughter who had rare retinal problems with her eyes. He is always very courteous and makes my daughter and myself feel at ease. I wouldn't trust my babies vision with anyone else. Thank you Dr garcia!

December 8th, 2015
Dr. Garcia calmed my concerns with a very thorough examination and detailed explanation of his observations. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing retinal healthcare.