A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Garri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Garri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Garri, DMD, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cleft Lip
- Cosmetic Dentistry
Education & Awards
Dr. Garri graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Garri has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose I Garri DMD and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jose I. Garri practice?
- Dr. Jose Garri has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jose Garri practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near South Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami Beach, FL and Tamarac, FL.