A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Garrigo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Garrigo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrigo graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Garrigo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Ramon Garrigo MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jose R. Garrigo practice?
- Dr. Jose Garrigo has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Garrigo practices Pulmonary Disease near Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Beach Pulmonologists.