Dr. Jose Gaudier Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jose Gaudier?

Posted on October 16th, 2017

I was a patient of Dr.Gaudier for over 8 years. I think he is an excellent doctor. I was very comfortable with Dr. Gaudier. He was very informative on anything that I need. I would recommend Dr. Gaudier, to anyone in need of a neurologist.

Posted on June 12th, 2016

Doctor Gaudier and Lacy are two of the best practitioners in Ocala. They are always looking out for your best interest and will go above and beyond to make sure you are being taken care of. Every patient is important and the staff is always welcoming. Wait times are short and you will never spend longer than needed in the office!

Mrs.

Posted on May 10th, 2016

Dr. Gaudier is a very knowledgeable and kind Physician. He answered my questions thoughtfully and took his time talking with me and doing appropriate exams. I am very happy that I was referred to him. The ease of appt. was rated lower ONLY because he is very popular & it takes a little time to get an appt.

Posted on April 25th, 2016

I feel I am pushed aside as unimportant because I do not have one of the top neurological diseases. I am pleased with his ARNP staff, but feel he does not have time to figure out what is going on with me. I just get pills and go on my way.

Posted on April 14th, 2016

Dr Gaudier and the nurse practicioners were amazing. The staff was also very helpful.

Excellent care

Posted on April 14th, 2016

Dr. Gaudier and Lacy Jernigan ARNP were excellent in caring for me as a newly diagnosed MS patient. They spent the time to go over my records, history, and MRI's. They were able to help me pick the MS treatment that I felt most comfortable with. Highly recommend.

Very disappointed

Posted on March 30th, 2016

Went in for a total of three times. Last visit, he told me he didn't know what was wrong, couldn't help me, and that I needed to find a new doctor. I do not think he is a good specialist in neurology. I think he should be working at Doc-in-a-Box. His ARNP, Lacy, has an attitude problem. She doesn't know what she's talking about. She said that I wasn't having any neurological problems and that I was crazy and should see a psychologist. Thankfully, I found a neurologist that is everything I expected and more. Gaudier and Lacy should not be working in the medical field. Their bedside manner is HORRIBLE.

LOVE HIM

Posted on July 24th, 2014

I love Dr. Gaudier- He is dilligent and kind. He has helped me with my migraines. His staff was rude at first but when I spoke to him about it- there was a change immediately. Lacey is great too. He has really helped me turn my life around because I am able to function now. I love his accent and love the pictures of his nice looking family. Would recommend him proudly.

Posted on January 2nd, 2014

Dr Gaudier was able to treat my complex migraines with a success i had never experienced. Dr gaudier listened to my inpput about what i desired out of treatment and allayed my fears.

Posted on March 3rd, 2013

He was very kind and spent the time I needed during a difficult illness. He explained everything and made sure to evaluate all of my symptoms.

Great Doctor

Posted on June 8th, 2012

The staff is courteous and Dr. Gaudier is outstanding. He will spend as much time with you as necessary and he is very caring. I am glad that he is my doctor.

Priceless

Posted on June 8th, 2011

Could not ask for a more caring, compassionate individual, and will call back if you had questions and on the same day too! Takes time to review your previous record of visits, and looks directly at you and answers your questions.