A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Goldar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Goldar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Goldar, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldar graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Goldar has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose M Goldar MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jose M. Goldar practice?
- Dr. Jose Goldar has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jose Goldar practices Anesthesiology near Sunrise, FL.