A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Gozar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Gozar, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gozar graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Gozar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose A N Gozar MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jose A. Gozar practice?
- Dr. Jose Gozar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jose Gozar practices Anesthesiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City West, AZ and Sun City, AZ.
See Phoenix Anesthesiologists.