A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Gueco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gueco graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Gueco has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Marcelo Gueco MD is a male Urologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jose M. Gueco practice?
- Dr. Jose Gueco has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Gueco practices Urology near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Urologists.