A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Acevedo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Acevedo, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Acevedo graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Acevedo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- Walton Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose H Acevedo MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose H. Acevedo practice?
- Dr. Jose Acevedo has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Acevedo practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Pediatricians and Augusta Adolescent Specialists.