A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Alvarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Alvarez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvarez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Alvarez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Western AZ Regional Medical Center
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Hiram Alvarez FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jose H. Alvarez practice?
- Dr. Jose Alvarez has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Alvarez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bullhead City, AZ.
See Bullhead City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.