Learn more about Dr. Jose Arias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Arias is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Arias, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Arias graduated from Universidad De Caldas, Manizales.
Dr. Arias has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Florida Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arias accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jose H. Arias practice?
Dr. Jose Arias practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Altamonte Springs, FL and Oviedo, FL.
See Orlando Internists and Orlando Cardiologists.