A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Arias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Arias is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Arias, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Arias graduated from Universidad De Caldas, Manizales. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Arias has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Hernando Arias MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jose H. Arias practice?
- Dr. Jose Arias has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jose Arias practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Altamonte Springs, FL and Oviedo, FL.
See Orlando Internists and Orlando Cardiologists.