A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Arias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Arias, Florida Heart Group is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arias
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arias Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Arias, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Arias graduated from Universidad De Caldas, Manizales. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Arias has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Hernando Arias MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jose H. Arias practice?
- Dr. Jose Arias has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jose Arias practices Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Altamonte Springs, FL.
See Orlando Internists and Orlando Cardiologists.