A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Cortes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Cortes is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Cortes, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cortes graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cortes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Hugo Cortes MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jose H. Cortes practice?
- Dr. Jose Cortes has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jose Cortes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Weston, FL.