A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Hernandez-Robles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Hernandez-Robles is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez-Robles graduated from Ponce School of Medicine . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hernandez-Robles has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- Memorial Hospital West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Arturo Hernandez-Robles MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose A. Hernandez-Robles practice?
- Dr. Jose Hernandez-Robles has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jose Hernandez-Robles practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Coral Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Weston, FL and Plantation, FL.
See Coral Springs Obstetricians & Gynecologists.