A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Hernandez Ford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Hernandez Ford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez Ford graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Hernandez Ford has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Haywood Park Community Hospital
- Methodist Fayette Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose J Hernandez Ford DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jose J. Hernandez Ford practice?
- Dr. Jose Hernandez Ford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jose Hernandez Ford practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Franklin, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, TN.
See Franklin Primary Care Doctors.