A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Domingo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Domingo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Domingo graduated from Instituto Tecnologico De Santo Domingo (Intec). He has 2 awards.
Dr. Domingo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Bon Secours - St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose I Domingo FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jose I. Domingo practice?
- Dr. Jose Domingo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jose Domingo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Port Charlotte, FL.
See Port Charlotte Obstetricians & Gynecologists.