A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Interiano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Interiano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Interiano, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Interiano graduated from Universidad De El Salvador, San Salvador. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Interiano has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Carlos Interiano MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jose C. Interiano practice?
- Dr. Jose Interiano has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Interiano practices Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians.