A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Diaz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Diaz, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Diaz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chino Valley Medical Center
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- San Dimas Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose J Diaz MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose J. Diaz practice?
- Dr. Jose Diaz has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Diaz practices Emergency Medicine near Chino, CA.
See Chino Emergency Physicians.