A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Fernendez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Fernendez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fernendez
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Fernendez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernendez graduated from Universidad Complutense De Madrid.
Dr. Fernendez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Heart Hospital
- Tucson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose J Fernendez FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jose J. Fernendez practice?
- Dr. Jose Fernendez has 9 office locations.
Dr. Jose Fernendez practices Cardiovascular Disease near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: San Manuel, AZ.
See Tucson Cardiologists.