A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Fernendez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Fernendez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fernendez
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernendez graduated from Universidad Complutense De Madrid.
Dr. Fernendez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Heart Hospital
- Tucson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose J Fernendez FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jose J. Fernendez practice?
- Dr. Jose Fernendez has 9 office locations.
Dr. Jose Fernendez practices Cardiovascular Disease near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: San Manuel, AZ.
See Tucson Cardiologists.