Dr. Jose Pinto Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jose Pinto?

Amazing Doctor

Posted on September 2nd, 2015

Earlier this year my husband and I had the exciting news that we were expecting!!! We couldn't be happier! We were told by a close family member to contact Dr.Pinto's office. So we did. My first visit was with Dr. Little. Two days later I started spotting Dr. Little had performed a Pap smear on me so I thought it was procedure to spot a little afterwards but I still called the office. Dr. Little was away on vacation and I was informed I could come in as soon as possible and be seen by Dr. pinto. So I did, he was the nicest most warm doctor anyone could ask for. Within the next couple days I had a miscarriage and had to get a D&c everything was so emotional for me. Without Dr. pinto and Kathy and his wonderful staff I don't know how I would've made it through!! Words aren't enough to describe my gratitude toward him and his staff. I would recommend Dr.Pinto in a heartbeat!

Posted on January 13th, 2015

Dr. Pinto is an amazing doctor. I highly recommend him to everyone.

Posted on November 14th, 2013

Dr. Pinto is hands down the best doctor I have ever been in contact with, let alone ob gyn. His extremely thorough, patient, friendly, will go above and beyond to make you comfortable and give you the best health care possible. I wish he could be my doctor for everything!

Dr. Jose Pinto

Posted on November 11th, 2013

I used to be seen by his partner until he passed away. I doubted that anyone could understand my medical problems so well as my deceased doctor. But...I decided to continue with the practice. All my records were there and we're going back over some 20 or more years, why change and go somewhere else. Well, it's been quite some time and I will not switch from Dr. Pinto. He is a caring doctor and goes out of his way to make sure you are taken care of properly. I will not forget how he was off on a weekend but he went into St. Barnabas to do my emergency D&C. I was so nervous but once he spoke with me I felt a calmness come over me. I introduced my daughter to him at the age of 18 and she was so nervous as no one had seen her down there and she was so shy. Low and behold she has told me before that if he gets more patients she refuses to be seen by another physician in his practice she wants ONLY him. So Dr. Pinto better believe it but I think he may be our physician for many years to ome.

Amazing doctor!

Posted on August 8th, 2013

Dr. Pinto is the best doctor I've been to! I refer all my friends to him. He is very patient, gives us attention, excelent bedside manner. He explains everything to you, always keeping you calm. His staff is also very nice, always very caring. I am very glad to have him as my doctor. 10 stars wouldn't be enough!

The best of the best!

Posted on May 17th, 2013

Dr. Pinto is an exceptional doctor! I had been going to him since I was 16 and went through an entire pregnancy and delivery with him at 24. He was so gentle, patient, thorough and extremely kind. He always returned calls no matter the time since I had somewhat of a difficult pregnancy. On the day of my induction he helped ease my mind and make it an amazing experience. There is no one like Dr. Pinto. He's the best!

Posted on April 29th, 2013

Dr. Pinto and Dr. Little are two of the best, if not the best, doctors I have ever had the pleasure of being cared by. Superior professionalism, with a hint of personalized attention towards each patient (at least that was my experience). It is a pleasure going in for routine visits for the mere factor of visiting the doctors and the fantastic staff. I highly recommend that anyone looking for an OB-GYN, visit for an interview at least. I can guarantee you wont be let down. Plus they're credentials speak volumes alone.

Best Doctor By Far

Posted on February 20th, 2013

He has been my doctor since I was 15 years old. He has always, always been a kind and gentle doctor that can help you through any difficulties one might have. My husband and I had tried for 2 years to conceive and it got to a point where we were both mentally and physically exhausted through this process but he always gave us hope. He delivered our baby girl 3 months ago and even though it wasn't an easy experience, just seeing him and hearing what he had to say, put me at ease even while in labor. :-) I couldn't ask for a better doctor.

Posted on July 24th, 2012

All of the staff is friendly and warm, especially when you are not going through something good. I would definitely recommend Dr. Pinto.

wonderful person and doctor