A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Rabelo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Rabelo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Rabelo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabelo graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Juan Rabelo MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose J. Rabelo practice?
- Dr. Jose Rabelo has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Rabelo practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.