A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Jackson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jackson
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Jackson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Jackson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jackson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Francisco Jackson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jose F. Jackson practice?
- Dr. Jose Jackson has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jose Jackson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oakland Park, FL.