Dr. Jose Jackson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 12th, 2016
Staff avoids work and completing their jobs or returning calls or getting reports

May 31st, 2016
Great surgeon and he has a tremendous bedside manner.

October 5th, 2014
Simply the Best
I couldn't have been more happy than with my choice of Dr. Jackson for the surgery of my all important "wedding ring finger." Dr. Jackson and his staff were so unconditionally nice and caring. They truly went above and beyond, and my family and I are very happy we chose to work with Dr. Jackson and his team.

February 10th, 2014
Unsatisfied
Unlike the other reviewers, I did not have an excellent experience. I saw him a number of times and without fail would have to wait an hour in the exam room. After about six months of tests and trying different treatments he gave up and said he had no idea what was wrong. He told me to come back if it starts hurting worse than it already was. Now that it is getting much worse I am definitely finding a different doctor.

April 30th, 2013
Professional orthopedic care and knidness
Upon my visit doctor Jackson placed me at ease and comforted my fears. Of my injury. His caring and information nature went beyond my expectation. My previous orthopedic doctor was totally uncaring. Thank you doctor Jackson and i look forward to my next visit to your office.

November 2nd, 2012
Excellent
Performed wrist TFCC tear repair.Was recommended by my orthopedic surgeon. Easy to talk to and understand options.

June 19th, 2012
Dr. Jackson is very friendly and so are his girls, especially Veronica. He performed endoscopic surgery on both my hands, and the results were excellent! I had had severe numbness in my right arm from carpal tunnel syndrome, where I would wake up in the middle of the night and literally could not move my arm. The problem disappeared immediately after surgery.

April 4th, 2012
Dr. Jackson is an EXCELLENT Dr.&Surgeon, he treated me for6 months for MSR's a Staff infection on my Right wrist, with his associate Dr.Brian Fingado I had a severve infection that required many procedurers and Dr.'s appointments.They both would arrange to see me jointly if necessary.He is the Surgeon I would want for any procedure. His warmth,care and bedside manner gave me hope during this illness. Both of their Staff's besides themselves desire acknowledgement from the administrators of Holy Cross Hospital. They had to put up with me, which I'm sure wasn't easy.Thank you DR. Jackson, I'm sorry this took so long to write.

March 3rd, 2012
hurry up and wait
you become a victim of their circumstance. Total disregard for the time it takes to see him. The excuses they give have always been the same, at this office over many years. i.e.----there were emergencies.I have never seen the doctor without a 30 to 60 minute wait

August 9th, 2011
I highly recommend Dr. Jackson. Not only is he an excellent surgeon, gentle and careful to keep down any trauma , but he is caring, takes time to explain and is sensitive to the patient's pain. I am fortunate that he was my surgeon... and the results are excellent!

November 24th, 2009
Dr. Jackson is the best orthopaedist I have ever been to. He is very caring and explains everthing well. His surgical skill is excellent as well. I have had surgery on both my shoulder and elbow and I have recuperated from both exceptionally well due to his experience and caring.

October 26th, 2009
excellent doctor
i could write better if i hadn't broken my dominant wrist, but dr. jackson is knowledgeable, personable and so easy to discuss things with. i heartily recommend him.