Dr. Jose Jimenez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jose Jimenez?

March 9th, 2017

Best Dr. ever

My daughter was Dr. Jimenez first patience , now he have my two son

May 28th, 2016

Horrible! Stay clear.

This doctor should be ashamed of his office. So many mistakes has happened since I have been going to him for just over a year. The final straw besides his cold heart was loosing my son's stool sample!! Unbelievable!! It was hard enough taking it the first time a week later he wants me to take another one!! When the issue he was having has improved so I will not know what was wrong during that time of sickness!

January 28th, 2016

My son was under his care with a cough and cold for over two months. He prescribed antibiotics and nebulizer treatments that didn't help. He saw a new pediatrician and within days his symptoms were gone. She prescribed Zyrtec and diagnosed him with allergies. Why was this missed after 3 visits for the same symptoms with Dr. Jimenez?

August 25th, 2015

Do not go if your child has food allergies

Do not take your child here if they have severe allergies. He refused to refill my daughters epi pen when it was expired. This is an emergent drug to prevent her from going into anaphylactic shock from food allgergies even though he was aware of the severity of her case. She saw him one day and in minutes when her face had swollen and sent us to the hospital she was there for 4 days. I am not even sure if they got the records after her follow up because the person who I spoke with on the phone was telling me he asked her to get records even though this was 2 years prior. I was told she would have to be seen and it would be the end of September!!!! So he would be willing to let his patient go for over a month who could die from food allergies without a life saving medication. Very sad expected more from a pediatrician we had been going there for over 2 years but not anymore of course

June 24th, 2015

Very antibiotic friendly. Will prescribe for baby to take, just in case.

July 17th, 2014

Thee Best!

I have recommended Dr. Jimenez for several years now & have always received excellent feedback. The doctor is always professional & helpful. The wait time is usually ten minutes & even as a walk-in, I have only waited fifteen minutes. Front office staff is superb. My family is very happy going to Small World Pediatrics.

April 8th, 2014

Love him

My daughter seen him in hospital and he was very easy to talk to a long with polite he showed genuine interest in my daughters health. Then after 1 month my daughter contracted RSV and he was proactive with treatment making for fast recovery. He also played a huge role in helping my daughter with her GI issues all in all he is great at what he does yes you wait but isn't everything in life good worth a wait

December 16th, 2013

MOM

Dr. Jimenez has been my son's doctor for about a year. He has only seen him a couple times but everytime we go, we wait for over an hour. I made an 8:30 am appointment for a flu shot and to get a refill on a prescription and we did not leave the office until 945. We will be moving in the next year and will ABSOLUTELY change doctors. Dr. Jimenez is nice but he seems like his time is worth more than ours. I would NOT recommend him!

March 1st, 2012

My daughter has been seeing Dr. Jimenez for many years now. He has always been so nice to us both and has always taken plenty of time with us. I love his staff and they always have shown concern for my daughter, even after a surgery she had. I would definately recommend his office.

January 5th, 2012

would not recommend

Very very slowOvercrowded small waiting roomDr is not very personable and seems judgmental And seemed bored while talking to me and my husband Made me wait over an hour with an infant and when I was put in a room I waited another 30 min to see dr jiminezLeft room for long periods of time to see other patients. New dr now in Tampa palms area he's very nice and we are much happier

December 19th, 2011

Love this doc

He was the attending when I gave birth....love the courtesy, and care he gives to all my kids!!

November 2nd, 2016