very pleased with care! show details very pleased with care!
by Rebecca on Aug 5th, 2016

very pleased with the time and attention given for my ear infection. Dr Jiron explained my plan of care thoroughly and he and his staff were very kind and compassionate. I would recommend him to anyone who needs his services.

by Earl, C on Jul 7th, 2016

Wonderful, personable, kind & caring Doctor!

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
by Karl K on Jun 21st, 2016

Dr. Jiron removed a large tumor from my neck. A total partoidectomy. He is an excellent doctor and surgeon. THE BEST! You can trust him and he prayed for me during my surgery and his wife too. My surgery went so good and it was not regular because it was such a large tumor. I thank God for sending me to Dr. Jiron. Great office and nursing staff too.

by Linda L Sprague on Mar 20th, 2016

I have recommended Dr Jiron already to many of my friends in case they have ENT problems. He is thoroughly skillful in personality and medically. I was very pleased with Dr Jiron.

by Norm B. on Feb 26th, 2016

One of the friendliest and knowledgable doctors in town. If you need an ENT he's the one.

Mr show details Mr
by Ron on Feb 4th, 2016

Excellent Doctor ... really tries to correct problems in an cost effective manner

Jan 29th, 2016

He is a wonderful doctor. He's thorough and very caring. Has a great bedside manner and really cares about his patients.

by Hannah Kasarla on Dec 30th, 2015

Dr. Jose Jiron is such a wonderful Dr. He is very compassionate and an overall wonderful guy. He treats people like they are family and not just a patient. He will take time to listen and answer every question you ask and will explain everything thoroughly. He goes out of his way to make you feel at ease. He is the best Dr. I have ever gone to and would recommend everyone to request Dr. Jiron!