A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Joseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Joseph is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Joseph, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Joseph graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. Joseph has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Community Behavioral Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose V Joseph FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jose V. Joseph practice?
- Dr. Jose Joseph has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jose Joseph practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Internists and Fresno Pulmonologists.