A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Jota:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Jota is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Jota, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jota graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Jota has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Reg Med Ctr -Wheelock, Goodrich, Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Mari Queipo Jota MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose M. Jota practice?
- Dr. Jose Jota has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jose Jota practices Family Medicine near Flint, MI.
See Flint Family Physicians.