A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Perez Fontan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perez Fontan
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perez Fontan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Perez Fontan, MD is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez Fontan graduated from Universidad Santiago De Compostela. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Perez Fontan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Julio Perez Fontan MD is a male Critical Care Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose J. Perez Fontan practice?
- Dr. Jose Perez Fontan has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Perez Fontan practices Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.