A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Perez Fontan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Perez Fontan, MD is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez Fontan graduated from Universidad Santiago De Compostela. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Perez Fontan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Julio Perez Fontan MD is a male Critical Care Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose J. Perez Fontan practice?
- Dr. Jose Perez Fontan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jose Perez Fontan practices Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatric Specialists.