A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Katz is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katz
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Katz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Katz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Macular Degeneration
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from Freie Universitaet Berlin.
Dr. Katz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
- St. Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Katz MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose Katz practice?
- Dr. Jose Katz has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Katz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Cardiologists, and Brooklyn Sleep Medicine Doctors.