A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Katz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katz
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Katz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Katz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Macular Degeneration
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from Freie Universitaet Berlin.
Dr. Katz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
- St. Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Katz MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose Katz practice?
- Dr. Jose Katz has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Katz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Cardiologists, and Brooklyn Sleep Medicine Doctors.