A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Katz is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Katz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Macular Degeneration
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from Freie Universitaet Berlin.
Dr. Katz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Marys Hospital
- Overlook Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Katz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jose Katz practice?
Dr. Jose Katz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Union City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Paterson, NJ and New York, NY.
See Union City Internists, Union City Cardiologists, and Union City Sleep Medicine Doctors.