A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Avila:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Avila, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Avila graduated from Universidad Nacional Federico Villarreal, Lima.
Dr. Avila has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose A Avila MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose A. Avila practice?
- Dr. Jose Avila has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jose Avila practices Family Medicine near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Easton, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Primary Care Doctors.