Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jose Avila
Dr. Jose Avila, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fountain Hill, PA, with other offices in Phillipsburg, NJ and Camden, NJ (and 5 other locations). He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology, Internal Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Avila is affiliated with St Luke's Hospital - Warren Campus, Cooper University Hospital and St Luke's Quakertown Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jose Avila has the following 3 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Jose Avila is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fountain Hill, PA.
Dr. Aoun Kara
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Fountain Hill, PA 0 mi43
Dr. Renu Lamba
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Hematology and Oncology
Fountain Hill, PA 0 mi29
Dr. Swomya Bal
Nephrology, Internal Medicine, Residency
Fountain Hill, PA 0 mi6